Lifted - Warranty/Extended Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swanny297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thinking of lifting my 2014 - I know it can complicate stuff when it comes to a factory warranty but I have an extended warranty as well - is it worth it to keep the extended warranty? Main reason was for 4WD and other expensive drive train components will I even have a chance at extended warranty claims with a 6" lift? I paid for it up front but can cancel and at least get a little bit back.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If anything ever came up, I would just tell them the lift was on it when you bought it.

Superlift will cover any warranty claims that a dealership turns down due to their lift.

I think Zone has a similar warranty?

Lift your truck, you'll be fine.

IMO

OP
OP
S

swanny297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks I live in West Monroe so I am going with superlift

jhal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
AustinB, So your saying that if something happens to my transfer case, and the dealer says that the lift was the cause, that superlifts will pay to have the transfer case fixed?
Just trying to wrap my head around the superlift and zone warranties your talking about.

OP
OP
S

swanny297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
AustinB, So your saying that if something happens to my transfer case, and the dealer says that the lift was the cause, that superlifts will pay to have the transfer case fixed?
Just trying to wrap my head around the superlift and zone warranties your talking about.
jhal

Superlift has a program that I just researched called FWA - factory warranty assurance, basically as long as your vehicle is under an OEM warranty program (5yrs or 100,000 miles) any claim denied as a result of the dealer stating it was the lifts fault will be paid to an authorized repair facility to have the vehicle repaired. It is a free program if your vehicle qualifies.