lifted 4th gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Ok so there is a issue with the tires fitting had to buy new hub extenders and the truck is getting the new rubbers on now. I might not get my truck back to day but I do have pictures to share of the 6" Zone Lift with Bushwacker fender flares. Sorry for the crappy pictures I take a bunch when I get her home.

photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Oh that's feakin AWESOME man! I love it and those flares look great. Just confirms it... I'm getting those flares and paint them.

The tires were the exact same thing they ran into on mine trying to fit the factory 20s. And exactly one week ago too. Hope they get it done for you soon!

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I don't know how much they are charging you for taking off and putting them back on, but they aren't hard at all. I'd just take them off myself and drop them off at the painters. Save the middle man and probably some money.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
That sounds about right to me. I would think between $150-200.

My dealer wanted $300 to paint and "install" them.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Oh yeah $200 isn't bad. The expensive part is for the shop to buy the factory paint. I'm sure labor charge to paint them isn't much since I'm sure wouldn't take long to paint.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
looks good. i wish i had the money for a lift

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
i can't I got other mods on the list before that. thats on my dream list lol I hope in the next week or 2 to be leveled.

THough 4th gens look soo good lifted.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Thanks bro. I am getting rid of my nurfbars. I want the Amp power steps :).

Sweet! If/when I ever get steps those will probably be what I go with. I just can't see spending the $800 on them now when there's still more to do to the suspension/tires/rims situation.

When you get a chance, can you snap a picture looking down the side of your truck? I want to see how your flares cover the tires. I realize you're going with 13.5 next, but I'm still not sure yet what I'm going to do.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Will do (if I can remember, lol). I'm definitely hoping mine provides protection otherwise I wouldn't be getting them. I can go either way, no fenders looks good on some trucks and the look of color-matched look good too. I can't go wrong either way really.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
lol what mods are you doing next? I want my flares painted,Retro fitted heads, smoke Led tails including the 3rd break ligh, Programmer,AirAid intake, Power Amp steps, and 4.56 gears.

I know i don't want much haha. if the wife seen this list she would shoot me for real lol.

Dude, you're looking at a lot of serious cash right there! Probably close to $3k I would guess!

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Now there is a tie rod issue so the truck will be another day. Here is the pictues the shop sent me of her with the new rubbers on.

photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
No there not spacers. They are a new hub. So a hub on a hub that way I can get every single thread available to get the nuts on. I like the look even though I only have these bad pictures to look at.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I hope I get the truck back soon I have a camper shell to go and look at getting.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Truck is looking good, but I definitely know the frustration on having to wait. When you get it back, it will be worth the wait!

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yeah it will be good. Sad part is I can't drive it when I get it back. I had surgery and I am unable to drive for at least another week. At least I am look at her in the driveway.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Man that really sucks! I hope you have a quick recovery so you can get back in your truck! Looking at it at it in your driveway though would be much better than having to see pictures of it I bet.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yes at least then I could tinker on it. I need to get those badges removed and start working on a coat of wax.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45