My Lift Is Officially Complete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
if only i could get an accurate representation of what my truck woad look like with a 4 or 6, i'd be able to make my decision...i just feel a little sad spending over 2 grand on 1.5" more lift in the front with only 2" in the rear...i've seen some trucks that claim to run 35s and look perfect, yet some that have tires that look insanely small and gives the truck too much of a "tall" look. Xrsman's truck is exactly what i think i'm looking for but in the form of a suspension lift.

google search 4" lifted ram dodgetalk has some good picture threads, not to take anyone away from this forum.

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
If only I could get an accurate representation of what MY truck woad look like with a 4 or 6, I'd be able to make my decision...I just feel a little sad spending over 2 grand on 1.5" more lift in the front with only 2" in the rear...I've seen some trucks that claim to run 35s and look perfect, yet some that have tires that look insanely small and gives the truck too much of a "tall" look. xrsman's truck is exactly what I think I'm looking for but in the form of a suspension lift.
There's another member on here with a 4" lift and the same tires as me. MiRamDriver is his user name. Here's a pic of his truck!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418735877722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418735877722.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 34

Revo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
This is what mine looks like now with the 2.5" level and 35s, which with full tread are said to be closer to 37s. I like the look of MiRamDriver's truck too! Ah...this is so stressful...lol

Right now I'm thinking of just going with a 6" RCX, hopefully when I put my flares on it will make the wheel wells appear to be closer to the tires.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, lol.

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
This is what mine looks like now with the 2.5" level and 35s, which with full tread are said to be closer to 37s. I like the look of MiRamDriver's truck too! Ah...this is so stressful...lol

Right now I'm thinking of just going with a 6" RCX, hopefully when I put my flares on it will make the wheel wells appear to be closer to the tires.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, lol.
That would look good man! Ahh no worries that's what it's for!

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How did you adjust the exhaust to work with the body lift? Any pictures if that?
Thanks man.

Well yesterday I completed the lift on my truck with new tires! 3 months of waiting for the tires on order was worth it!

For those who haven't seen my build before here's what I've got:
2" Front Level
1.5" Rear Level
3" PA Body Lift
1.5" Bora adaptors
Airlift 1000 set at 12 lbs
325/60/20 Goodyear Duratracs
Tips adjusted to accommodate body lift
5" MBRP tips

Here are the before pics

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
How did you adjust the exhaust to work with the body lift? Any pictures if that?
Thanks man.
Pics of the adjusted tips are on the first page of the thread lol. Basically the show just bent me a piece of pipe and I used my 4" Tips as adaptors for the 5" Tips!

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I missed it using the phone to view the threads can be a real pain in the rear sometimes.