My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We need some close of photos of the the wheel wells, a full side shot of the whole car in daylight, and detail photos of the tow hitch, exhaust tips, and frame below the doors. We're curious how the body kit looks, an also your truck is awesome so we want to be able to see it better!

Your phone camera should be fine if you take a few of these photos on a sunny day.

JustinP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck looks fantastic. These 4th gen Rams hide the body lift VERY well, no?

OP
OP
TXKID

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck looks fantastic. These 4th gen Rams hide the body lift VERY well, no?

They do, but my only qualm was with the relocation brackets that came with my body lift. For some reason they decided to make them where they are in the cutouts for the dual exhaust so I can't put my longer corsa tips back on and have to weld my stock shorty tips onto my performance exhaust system bc that's all that will fit

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I had a 2010 1500 sport 5.7 lifted with tires and rims, fender flares, subs and speakers, a bull bar with kc lights, etc... but about 3 months ago I got hit by a drunk driver who ran a red light and it was unfortunately totaled

Sorry to hear that. Looks like your ok- thats the most important thing.

Btw, truck looks MASSIVE and BADASSS!!! I guess everything is BIGGER in Texas. I believe I speak for all of us when I say - post up more clearer larger pic's---"PLEASE"

Last edited:
OP
OP
TXKID

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I'm sooooo tempted to let you borrow my camcorder that takes pic's so you can take some pics of your badassssss truck!!!

Derek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very nice truck man!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio