Need help with suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huntin_on14s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey I am new to the forum. But I was wondering if I could use my pro comp shocks that are 2.75 in of lift and then get tuff country control arms that are meant for 2-4 in of lift and then buy 2 in strut spacers
Any help apriciated
Thanks Hunter

Scgirardi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What the hell are you piecing together

Scgirardi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Go get Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks. They allow to lift the front of the vehicle from 0-2.8". With other heights in between. Most run the 2.1" or 2.8" some guys change their UCA. And some don't with no issues. Tuff country is absolute junk IMO. There is a thread guide to leveling, it will explain how to level. advantages and disadvantages are explained pertaining to the type of level. Ultimately what you are attempting to do here. I think... If you decide to go that route check out jet.com and use code triple15 for 15% off. You can get a front set for $150.00 which is the cheapest I have found.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey I am new to the forum. But I was wondering if I could use my pro comp shocks that are 2.75 in of lift and then get tuff country control arms that are meant for 2-4 in of lift and then buy 2 in strut spacers
Any help apriciated
Thanks Hunter

No. That would be a dumb thing to do. Your upper control arm ball joints would probably be ok with the new ones but your front axles will most likely commit suicide. Save up a little over a grand and get a full lift kit. That's about the only way to do that and do it right.