Need a little help please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icejob8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So I am installing a 6" Superlift on my '10 Ram 1500. I need parts off of the original Struts, which I no longer have bc I am on Rancho Struts.

I need the lower coil spring seat, the metal part that looks like a top hat. I have everything else I need. I need the spring seat to put onto the Bilsteins that I got.

Can someone PLEASE give me the part number as well as where I can order them from?

Again, I don't need the insulator, isolater etc, just the metal spring seat.

Thank you VERY much!

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So I am installing a 6" Superlift on my '10 Ram 1500. I need parts off of the original Struts, which I no longer have bc I am on Rancho Struts.

I need the lower coil spring seat, the metal part that looks like a top hat. I have everything else I need. I need the spring seat to put onto the Bilsteins that I got.

Can someone PLEASE give me the part number as well as where I can order them from?

Again, I don't need the insulator, isolater etc, just the metal spring seat.

Thank you VERY much!

This happened to someone on here about a month ago, and he had to order a whole new shock assembly since that lower spring seat doesn't have its own part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Icejob8

Icejob8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Well that stinks. I checked with local Ram dealer, they claim all the Struts now come with lower seat welded on.
I bought a set of aftermarket Struts, the seats are welded on but I was able to cut the weld and get them off. Hopefully this works?!?!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddo