Need some advice on lifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CamDep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am wanting to make my truck higher but I'm not sure as to which path I should take to doing that. I'm a little tighter on money since I just bought the truck so that makes me want to put a 2.5-inch leveling kit on the front and 1.5 inches in the back. if it weren't for what I've read about people saying not to go higher than 2.5 with a leveling kit I would have gone higher. I am planning on getting 20x10 MOTO METAL 970 Black / Milled Atturo Trail Blade MT 33x12.50R20 but I feel like that's not going to make my truck as big as I want it. I read some stuff about body lifts and heard you could add a body lift on top of and leveling kit to make it even bigger, this I would like but I also heard body lifts are hard to install, I would be doing all the installing myself and maybe a friend or two. If I were to add a body lift what would you guys recommend or just not to do it at all. also wonder if I add too much will it make my tires look too small., Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

Icejob8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Leveling with Rancho QuickLift Struts is pretty darn easy and in my opinion provide an excellent ride. A guy at work just did a 3" body lift and he said install was awful. From a distance it looks like, once you get close you see some gaps, bottom ofvrame rails etc.
Me personally I would save up until you can exactly what you want.