New to the club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanila540i6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just(2 weeks ago) got my wife this 2012 bighorn cc 5.7 4x4.38k miles. Already lifted..not sure how much. Had to install the step rails last week so she and my little girls could get in. Just installed a cai and soft top bed cover yesterday. Need exhaust next. She is loving the truck so far. Fits in the garage with about a half inch clearance on top.
38922eae40ed6bc2e8644cf2a5d399e4.jpg
3f2427e287a78a72d5e1c74d85cc72cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conrad's
Welcome to the group

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'd give the BMW and drive the ram. Lol congrats and enjoy! Welcome to the club.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
sounds nice, post a few pics

If it fits under a 7ft garage door chances are its a 4" lift or less

OP
OP
V

vanila540i6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
sounds nice, post a few pics

If it fits under a 7ft garage door chances are its a 4" lift or less
Did the pics not post? What other pics do you want?

OP
OP
V

vanila540i6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'd give the BMW and drive the ram. Lol congrats and enjoy! Welcome to the club.
It's a 540i sport 6spd 4.4
Just a step under the m5 for this generation

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice looking truck!!!! Post a picture of the front suspension and we may be able to tell you what type of leveling kit you have and how to figure out how much it is lifted.
Jay

wireboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome! I had an 01 525 M Sport. It was a great car. I just picked up a Ram also a few weeks back.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did u say u are gonna do a ls swap in that BMW?? Lol - just joking.. welcome to the club.

OP
OP
V

vanila540i6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Tires are 305/55r20 nitto terra grappler
5b897db44fbc0b3e1b0ad8f3948707cd.jpg
424cb2f5dcee2fbc70f79e194538b2c8.jpg
b6527bd0d4546dcc67423ccdf382a1b8.jpg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
looking good! just got to make it sound good now :head3: lol

Any other mod plans?

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Vanila if I could offer some advice in exhaust??
Ask Nick@getexhaust he’ll help you out and point you in the right direction of sound and what you want....this a Other things is kinda his specialty....hence the name Nick@getexhaust lol....pm or ask him on here.
He always has great info
Also welcome man! Ahh not an expert but i’m Guessing you got a Tuff Country lift lol...
Is that measurement to the ground?

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Vanila do a Pedal Commander! You will not believe the difference it makes! Best mod I did so far. Love my Bully dog, k&n Cai and Magnaflow exhaust but the Pedal Commander makes biggest difference. Easiest install too. Never even knew about it till Nick gave me info.

OP
OP
V

vanila540i6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Vanila do a Pedal Commander! You will not believe the difference it makes! Best mod I did so far. Love my Bully dog, k&n Cai and Magnaflow exhaust but the Pedal Commander makes biggest difference. Easiest install too. Never even knew about it till Nick gave me info.
What exactly does it do? I have no complaints with pedal response. .plus it's the wife's truck.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ask Nick@getexhaust he’ll help you out and point you in the right direction of sound and what you want....this a Other things is kinda his specialty....hence the name Nick@getexhaust lol....pm or ask him on here.
He always has great info
Also welcome man! Ahh not an expert but i’m Guessing you got a Tuff Country lift lol...

We got it all but yes exhaust is somewhat our thing lol. Thank you for the kind words!

Good advice. this is easily the most popular item for RAM owners.

What exactly does it do? I have no complaints with pedal response. .plus it's the wife's truck.

Search the threads here for Pedal Commander and check youtube for real life reviews that arent coming from a salesman lol It will sell itself. The biggest thing is it takes all the delay out of the throttle and makes the truck feel much faster by the seat of the pants.

Pedal Commander is a throttle response controller that removes response delays on your electronic accelerator pedal. Effectively, it allows your engine to respond faster so your car can accelerate faster! You paid lots of money for a serious vehicle; when you press your gas pedal, it shouldn’t feel like you are pressing a sponge. Haven’t you ever noticed that older cars tend to be more responsive, before digital pedals? We’re giving you that response back!
Pedal Commander has 4 different control modes: Eco, City, Sport, and Sport+ . Each control mode has 8 adjustable levels to work with. These different settings are what provide drivers with unique acceleration control in their vehicles.

Easy Installation (Plug & Play)
OEM Factory Plugs
Individual Programming
User-Friendly and Adjustable
Eco,City,Sport & Sport + Modes
Removes All Disadvantages of Electronic Gas Pedals
CE and TUV Certified
Never Voids Your Factory Warranty

We offer killer pricing on this item!

OP
OP
V

vanila540i6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
He always has great info
Lift was on there when I bought the truck. Is it a good lift? Yes that measurement in from the ground up. I've already contacted nick about the progressive exhaust.