New Rims Installed: Black Fuel Hostage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Here are some latest pictures of the truck. Just got new rims put on Monday night. They are 20x10 MHT Fuel Hostage (black), -24mm offset, 4.5" backspacing.

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0673.jpg

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great brother. :D

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
nice. Someday i'll get some sweet wheels

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Thanks for all the compliments guys! I really appreciate it!

Not to thread jack...but have you considered tinting your tail lights?

You aren't thread jacking in the least, and it doesn't bother me anyhow so feel free anytime to.

Yes, I have considered tinting them, in fact I even have a can of Nighshades in the garage I bought with the intention of doing them a couple months ago just haven't ever done them. I wasn't sure if it would look good honestly.

some recon smoke LED tails would look bitchen.....

mckeester dude you definitely need those 37s...looks awesome bud

The Recon smoked tails are really starting to grow on me and I like the LEDs. I just haven't been convinced I want them bad enough to justify the cost...then I would need the 3rd brake light from them too.

37s....hmm, how about 38s? Just thinking ahead here.....

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Recon smoked tails are really starting to grow on me and I like the LEDs. I just haven't been convinced I want them bad enough to justify the cost...then I would need the 3rd brake light from them too.

37s....hmm, how about 38s? Just thinking ahead here.....

there's always ebay for the LED tails..from what i have heard there's not much difference other than brand...and 38s may be a bit stuffed with a 6" lift but not sure..

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
there's always ebay for the LED tails..from what i have heard there's not much difference other than brand...and 38s may be a bit stuffed with a 6" lift but not sure..

I'm adding 2 more inches to the front with the Bilsteins after I can get the stock rims sold. Candy08 with his 6" RCX and Bilsteins has 37s now and is wanting 38s. That's why I'm thinking I could just bypass 37s all together...

I like how you think!

Haha thanks! Go big or go home right?

So what's your thoughts on the tail lights? VHT them? Smoked LEDs? Decisions, decisions.

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm adding 2 more inches to the front with the Bilsteins after I can get the stock rims sold. Candy08 with his 6" RCX and Bilsteins has 37s now and is wanting 38s. That's why I'm thinking I could just bypass 37s all together...

ahh cool cool bro you're right go big or go home!

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
ahh cool cool bro you're right go big or go home!

:D

I've got time to think about it. May as well get some use out of these tires considering I wasn't thinking and paid for the dumb road hazard on them...I'd really like to drive though a construction site, get screws in all the tires and when they go to replace them just pay a little extra and get bigger tires. Anyone want to help make this happen? :naughty:

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

forget 38's its all about them 40's. haha

OP
OP
Musclemckeester

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
forget 38's its all about them 40's. haha

Haha thought about that for kicks but no way I'm going that big. Considering I still need my truck as a truck, 38s would be max, might need to stay with 37s for that reason though.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
spiffy!