Not voiding my warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doc leavitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 QC SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am wanting to make my truck sit up a bit higher (leveling kit? tires? or both?) without breaking the bank, but I am afraid of voiding the warranty. It is brand new and only has 8k miles on it. I know that you can do just about anything to it without voiding the warranty as long as they cant prove what I did caused the fault. So im am wondering if anybody has any wisdom they wouldn't mind sharing. Im new to the dodge family and this forum. Im not very knowledgable about these kind of things so any and all advise would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! Some stealerships will install lifts but you'll pay out the ass. Shop around. Checkyou our vendor 3rd strike. Id suggest doing a leveling kit and start there. As you made mention of if their ever is a issue with the warranty they'd have to prove the lift made the parts defective. Check out sema action network for more info on that.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
If you are willing to pay the dealership you can have them install the lift or level and keep the warranty that way.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome to RF. The assassin pretty much summed it up

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A basic level isn't going to effect your warranty at all.

OP
OP
D

doc leavitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 QC SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not horrible if you have some basic tools, and a perhaps some friends to help. You will also want to get an alignment after the install.

Here is a link to the Ready lift instructions.

http://www.readylift.com/files/instructions/66-1030_Instructions.pdf

Thanks for that assassin. Spot on. That really puts it into perspective. Got to love pictures. Im am not mechanical by any means, but i can use common sense and follow instruction especially if there is pictures (preferred with big fat crayons.LOL). Thanks again.

OP
OP
D

doc leavitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 QC SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will. I just ordered (5 min ago) a rrp electric cutout from them. The customer service was 10/5 stars. And i got a military discount. Cant beat that with a louisville slugger. I will definitely be using them in the future. thanks again.