P5155797 mopar 2" lift settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toppyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered mine and should be getting it installed next week. I know there are a couple different settings for it and looking for some suggestions.

Thanks for any and all feedback!

OP
OP
toppyw

toppyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also I'm a little nervous because a couple places selling this have said it's not for the outdoorsman model. Everyone I've spoken to at the dealer says it will work.
After comparing I can't tell the difference between outdoorsman and non that would cause the kit not to work

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
toppyw

toppyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright well I was able to get a hold of Chrysler specifying and they told me that the kit will work with the outdoorsman just not the trx4 (I didn't realize that was different than the outdoorsman) or one with air ride.

Now I just need to figure out which height to go with.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is this lift just to level the front end of the truck? If so, what is the price on it?

Coolmaxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed one of these on my truck. I really like it. I have it set to two inches. Its longer bilstiens is front and taller coils in the rear. It usually runs around 800 or 900

Coolmaxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I managed to get mine used on ebay for pretty cheap though :)

OP
OP
toppyw

toppyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with the 2.8" setting and am happy that I did. Just as high in the front as my 2.5" billet level kit but with the taller springs in the back it gives it a little bit of a rake again.
Very pleased with it! After install I took it on a road trip for the weekend over 1k miles and it was an even smoother ride than before!

I would Definitely recommend this kit to anyone who is on the fence about it!

Attachments

• 20150717_181831.jpg
    20150717_181831.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,758

Neumie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 8a
That truck looks good.

JTrean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went with the 2.8" setting and am happy that I did. Just as high in the front as my 2.5" billet level kit but with the taller springs in the back it gives it a little bit of a rake again.
Very pleased with it! After install I took it on a road trip for the weekend over 1k miles and it was an even smoother ride than before!

I would Definitely recommend this kit to anyone who is on the fence about it!

Have the rear springs settled now? About how much lift did you get and do you have any other info on the rear springs? I'm trying to find some specs to see if they hold weight better than stock and how much lift they provide after they are settled. Thanks

OP
OP
toppyw

toppyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have the rear springs settled now? About how much lift did you get and do you have any other info on the rear springs? I'm trying to find some specs to see if they hold weight better than stock and how much lift they provide after they are settled. Thanks
Not much difference in the rear from when I first installed the kit. I personally think they hold weight better than the factory springs did.

OP
OP
toppyw

toppyw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you got ass ***** ***** wtf!!!!!!! wow did they lube it first
I personally didn't (employee price)
Some people so pay way too much for this kit though especially after the cost of installation.

JTrean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone know what brand of rear springs these are??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio