PA 3" Lift Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, just recently became the proud owner of a 14 Ram sport :) Its my first truck and Im not too sure about lift kits to be honest.

Im looking at the PA 3" body lift. Ive read on here that a lot of people are replacing the UCAs with this kit. Is that necessary? what about bilsteins? can anyone please explain?

Thanks!

thechopstick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey guys, just recently became the proud owner of a 14 Ram sport :) Its my first truck and Im not too sure about lift kits to be honest.

Im looking at the PA 3" body lift. Ive read on here that a lot of people are replacing the UCAs with this kit. Is that necessary? what about bilsteins? can anyone please explain?

Thanks!

4x4 or 4x2 ?

thechopstick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

here a few web site that you can go on and check them out bro,per expert (i am not ) anything over 2" lift you need an UAC so your ball joint not mess up on you ,i been looking in to this all day so my info kind of fresh from the people i been communicated .Maxtrac ,CST, SST just google it ,sorry i am new on here bro.:baby: Good luck .

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You won't need ucas for a body lift. It doesn't mess with suspension at all. The only way you'll need ucas is if you get a leveling kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thechopstick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thx my man! Never say never stop learning, learn some everyday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yep, a body lift is just that, it lifts the body off of the frame. That will not affect your suspension in any way.

Caldwell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
gap gaurds for the fender wells, and plan to have your exhaust tips relocated with a body lift.

then throw some 35's in there !

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Don't know about the later models, but on mine I just pointed the exhaust up. Doesn't look bad, but I want it relocated as it allows water to sit in the tips after it rains.

As for the Bilstein's, those are for leveling the truck. The 2013 and 2014 trucks seem to have issues with balljoints popping with some leveling and that's why people have been replacing their UCA's.