Parking Garage Heights for Lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haaken675

Reaction score
Ram Year
'15 1500 4x4
Engine
Pentestar
The question you need to ask is do you know the garage clearances? Where I live there are garages with all sorts of height differences...I had trouble getting into the airport parking garage with a ladder rack on my truck that really only extended about 1.5 inches over the roof of my truck....my truck is at stock ride height...Others like the garage I park in at work have tons of clearance. Then there are some downtown that you have to drive down into and despite having enough clearance on level ground become VERY close when entering...

OP
OP
PDXRam

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well the problem is I move around a lot for my profession. So it's more of a general question, for my summer home right now I would have enough clearance but maybe not downtown. Suppose I'll have to take the girl's Jeep when I do go ;)

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nor sure if its been said before......but as much as I hate the antenna and faded rubber mount on our trucks; I like it and have kept it for when I go into parking garages. It gives me an idea of how close the top of my cab is to getting destroyed.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963