Pics of chrome clad 20s and level with bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UPSTrucker13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm having trouble finding pics of 1500s with just a bilsteins or leveling kit with the chrome factory 20s and bigger tires. I'm thinking of going bilsteins, 35 12.50s on stock 20s with 1.75-2 inch spacers. I have a 2017 crew and would love to see more pics. Also interested in lifting the back 1.5 inches spacer lift. Post em up!

jcarden10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There was a slight rub on the sway bar at full lock, but I've got about 7000 on them now and havent noticed it recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
U

UPSTrucker13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
as I stated, I didn't find them. What's it hurt to have them post in one place? If it's too much trouble, they don't have to post.

lukedukem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
��as I stated, I didn't find them. What's it hurt to have them post in one place? If it's too much trouble, they don't have to post.

You didn't look good enough. But your right, its not any trouble to post them up again for another thread. Hell, most guys love showing off their trucks. And lucky for you the MODs here just move threads around, i dont think they delete multiple threads on the same subject, so your good. i mean we have what, 100 threads on the leveling kit with bilsteins or "Whats the best way to level, and pics please". Just for good measure i will post a pic of my truck again, but it only has 275/60 tires with bilsteins level just like the others in this thread, you were looking for 35s right. Oh well, close enough

Luke

Attachments

• IMG_5995.JPG
    IMG_5995.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 97

jcarden10

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You didn't look good enough. But your right, its not any trouble to post them up again for another thread. Hell, most guys love showing off their trucks. And lucky for you the MODs here just move threads around, i dont think they delete multiple threads on the same subject, so your good. i mean we have what, 100 threads on the leveling kit with bilsteins or "Whats the best way to level, and pics please". Just for good measure i will post a pic of my truck again, but it only has 275/60 tires with bilsteins level just like the others in this thread, you were looking for 35s right. Oh well, close enough

Luke

Do you comment on every other replicated thread that gets posted almost everyday or is this a one off that pushed you to your limit? I get that it's annoying, but some people aren't very good with computers/technology and may not even know where to search or what to search to find what they are looking for. If replicated threads bother you, why not just ignore it and go on about your day?

OP
OP
U

UPSTrucker13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually that size looks really good on those wheels. I really did do a search, and I really didn't find what I was looking for. I tried.
Question. Do you think the 275/60/20 would work on a 20x10 if I get wheels later on? Or do you think they would be stretched looking? My guess is they'd work fine because I've seen 305's on a 12 inch wheel and they looked good.

Nice looking truck, thanks for the post.

lukedukem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually that size looks really good on those wheels. I really did do a search, and I really didn't find what I was looking for. I tried.
Question. Do you think the 275/60/20 would work on a 20x10 if I get wheels later on? Or do you think they would be stretched looking? My guess is they'd work fine because I've seen 305's on a 12 inch wheel and they looked good.

Nice looking truck, thanks for the post.

I believe you tried, I'm just poking you. I get a lot of compliments on my truck,
Thanks. My buddy has same tires as me but with fuel rims and his tires look bulged a bit, I wish I had a pic. Side wall comes out a bit. For 305s you'd have to do something to make those fit. I've seen 295/60 on stock rims and they look good. Not sure about rubbing. Good luck

Luke

lukedukem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you comment on every other replicated thread that gets posted almost everyday or is this a one off that pushed you to your limit? I get that it's annoying, but some people aren't very good with computers/technology and may not even know where to search or what to search to find what they are looking for. If replicated threads bother you, why not just ignore it and go on about your day?

Easy, I was just giving him ****. Did you see I posted a pick as well. If it bothered me I wouldn't have. Just having fun.
No I gotta go find a duplicate thread on exhaust so I can rail on that guy.
:roflsquared:

Luke

OP
OP
U

UPSTrucker13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Easy, I was just giving him ****. Did you see I posted a pick as well. If it bothered me I wouldn't have. Just having fun.
No I gotta go find a duplicate thread on exhaust so I can rail on that guy.
:roflsquared:

Luke

I think I'm going to start a new thread titled
"What wheels and tires?"