Popping noise!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warren5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys I keep hearing a noise almost like a pop when my truck shifts weight! So basically when I hit the gas or hit on the brake. I've taken it to the people where I had my lift done and they can't find anything wrong because of course it doesn't make that noise when they have it. Also it only happens when my truck has been sitting in the rain or when I wash my truck so I'm guessing it has something to do with moisture. Anyone have had this problem with a lift kit or a regular truck.

Sickem

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500-Express 3.92's w/ anti-spin
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys I keep hearing a noise almost like a pop when my truck shifts weight! So basically when I hit the gas or hit on the brake. I've taken it to the people where I had my lift done and they can't find anything wrong because of course it doesn't make that noise when they have it. Also it only happens when my truck has been sitting in the rain or when I wash my truck so I'm guessing it has something to do with moisture. Anyone have had this problem with a lift kit or a regular truck.
My 09 TRX used to do it all the time. I was sure it was in the passenger front, but couldn't find anything wrong. It was worst at full right turn hitting the throttle from a stop. Tried to break it just to find out what it was, but then just learned to live with it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
What kind of lift, have you checked your sway bar end links yet, make sure they are tight.