Rcx coustmer service blows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
well after writing 3 bad reviews on the rcx face book page i finally got there attention. after a few e-mails they admitted there was a problem and want to make me some coil spacers for the bottom to fit the bend. i am totally against running spacers top and bottom but im willing to prove they wont work and are unsafe.
I finally took it into my own hands to make it right again and did some simple math. When the truck rolls of the factory floor the axle sits plumb (perfectly vertical) and there kit comes with a upper arm that is 1/2 longer then stock. (stock is 16.5 theres is 17) That will push the top of the axle towards the rear of the truck. The axle arms are 5 1/2 inches apart top and bottom so in 5 1/2 inches it is pushing the axle out of plumb by almost 12.5 degrees. The rear coil spacer is 4 1/2 inches adding 4 1/2 of lift the the rear. The drive shaft is 41" (regular cab short bed) and we will round up to 3.5 feet for simplicity. When adding 4 1/2 of lift it will change the drive shaft angle 6 degrees. (this is the most it will change because regular cab short bed will have the shortest drive shaft) so Rcx is over compensate's by almost 6.5 inches with there upper arm and making the coil spring sit out of plumb by almost 12.5 degrees causing the big bend in the coil that we are all seeing.

Last edited:

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I personally would have laughed uncontrollably if they told me that. A spacer on top is silly enough... And to add another on the bottom?? ****.

IMO

OP
OP
J

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
yeah its ridiculous but ill be glad to prove them wrong. 3 more people have seen my post on FB and all gone and looked and had the same problem. its now time for rcx to step up and fix the problem and send us diffrent upper arms

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dam that sucks man.

As kg93 said ...my coils have a slight bend as well but yours just look dangerous.

I'll be keepin an eye on mine :/

OP
OP
J

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
to be honest i think the stock arms would be safer then theres. I'm not a expert on on drive line angle but i dont see 6 degrees making much if any difference.