Which Rear Coil Spring Spcers Should I buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinnacleplumbing1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys.... I am looking to buy some 1" rear coil spring spacers... Not sure which ones I should buy for my 16' ram 1500 4x4... There are the cheap ones on eBay for about $30-$50 or so... Then there are the TGC's for around $70 or so... There are plenty of other brands out there as well... Do you guys recommend one over the other?... Poly vs steel? (Im leaning towards steel)... Let me know what you guys think...thanks!!

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used a pair of TGC 3/4" poly and then switched to a 1" set of Jeep wrangler TJ poly spacers ( same as the Ram spacers) .

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
We offer a 1.5" rear spacer for the Ram 1500's. If you Google search "Maxtrac 1628" you will get pages of results with websites to get pricing and purchase from. Just another option I thought I would throw out there for ya.

Scgirardi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With the 1.5 wouldn't you need longer shocks?

OP
OP
Pinnacleplumbing1

Pinnacleplumbing1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We offer a 1.5" rear spacer for the Ram 1500's. If you Google search "Maxtrac 1628" you will get pages of results with websites to get pricing and purchase from. Just another option I thought I would throw out there for ya.

I see you guys offer both poly and aluminum spacers... Is one better than the other... Or are there pro's/cons to each? I'm nervous about going up to the 1.5" spacers for running the risk of having to replace the rear shocks...my mods budget will be shot after buying an ARE cap, front bils, rear spacers, and MT tires.... I know the rear shocks aren't terribly expensive... Just trying to not spend more money if I don't have to!!!

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
I see you guys offer both poly and aluminum spacers... Is one better than the other... Or are there pro's/cons to each? I'm nervous about going up to the 1.5" spacers for running the risk of having to replace the rear shocks...my mods budget will be shot after buying an ARE cap, front bils, rear spacers, and MT tires.... I know the rear shocks aren't terribly expensive... Just trying to not spend more money if I don't have to!!!

We only offer the aluminum spacers we do not make any poly spacers. if you aren't comfortable with it I would say just go with a smaller spacer or wait until you can afford shocks. I want you to do it the right way.