Rear Spacers - aluminum, poly, or delrin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15hundred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Doing the front Bills upgrade this week at the 2.1 setting. I also picked up a set of Bills for the rear. If the the truck looks nose high I wanna do a rear spacer at 1" or 1.5" especially since I tow a camper and haul about 1k lbs of gear in the bed.

My question is spacer material. An Ebay seller claims that the Poly and other plastic type spacers collapse or fall apart in no time. (he was selling aluminum spacers) Somebody on this forum once said that the steel or aluminum spacers make clunking noises.

What's the concensus on best spacer material?

Dryates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have top gun customs steel spacers, no noise

cike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put Delrin ones on yesterday so it is to soon to tell how they will hold up. I don't hear any noises though, or see any issues with them.
I couldn't find much info on them when I tried google searching about them though.

Tpearson515

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go with steel or poly, I have aluminum and the steel coil has rubbed into the aluminum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

freefallin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Daystar Poly spacers, got around 6k miles on them with no noises or squeaks. Haven't checked for any issues as far as rubbing through.