Replace UCA's with 4" lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know Zone recommends upgrading the UCA's with their 4" lift package, but should UCA's be upgraded with all types of kits? I'm looking at a Superlift 4" kit. If so, what would you use?

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You don't necessarily have to. But it is a good investment and you have the piece of mind knowing you won't have a problem with the ball joints. Everybody here is going to recommend the Zone control arms or mevotechs. If you use your truck offroad then go with zone. If its all street I'd recommend just keeping what you have or getting mevotechs.

OP
OP
mpittman

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You don't necessarily have to. But it is a good investment and you have the piece of mind knowing you won't have a problem with the ball joints. Everybody here is going to recommend the Zone control arms or mevotechs. If you use your truck offroad then go with zone. If its all street I'd recommend just keeping what you have or getting mevotechs.

I'm not an off-roader. This lift is purely cosmetic.

Dantheman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not an off-roader. This lift is purely cosmetic.

I would stick with mevotechs or factory arms then. It's hard to justify an almost $500 purchase on arms that wouldn't be used to full potential when you can get mevos for $100

destroyaYO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
I know Zone recommends upgrading the UCA's with their 4" lift package, but should UCA's be upgraded with all types of kits? I'm looking at a Superlift 4" kit. If so, what would you use?

Moog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Posted elsewhere but hey, 49.5k on the original stock UCA's, more than half that leveled and/or lifted.

Probably jinxed myself and pop them tomorrow :crazy: