Rough Country vs. Mopar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chuck

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
well after much debating, I finally pulled the trigger on the 2.5" Rough Country leveling kit. So that's gonna officially be my first mod!! Think i'm gonna get a magnaflow muffler for my second one. I can't wait to have my front end sitting level and not looking stupid.

OP
OP
chuck

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
yea I completely agree with what ya'll are saying about lift kits versus leveling kits, but right now I unfortunately just don't have the cash for a lift kit and I'll be very satisfied for the near future with my truck just being a little bit taller and (most importantly) leveled. The kit and a Magnaflow 18" are on the way and hopefully will be installed with the next week or so!

I think down the line in maybe a couple years I will save up for a bigger lift kit, probably 4" and a good set of tires and rims as an upgrade. I'll throw some pics up once I get everything done.