Seeking Insight - Leveling 2015 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKsBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 8 Speed - E85 Option
Okay guys and gals,

I have searched the threads looking for info on leveling my Ram. However, it was hard to read every response so I may have missed something. I am in search of info/help regarding lifting my 2015 Ram.

Before we begin, allow me to save time and make fun of myself. YES, it is 2WD. Yes, it isn't the V8. I live in CA....no need for the beast at the moment. (EcoDeisel is the next Rig) But...it is what I started with, and have made all mods myself with this truck, so I am happy.

Now I have been searching hi and low, and it is hard to find a leveling kit for the newer 2WD. Apparently they made a change in mid 2013 to front control arms and such, making it more difficult? All kits I find are for 4WD it seems, or older 2WD.

Does anyone know what/where to find the 2WD leveling kit, for a 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab? I think MotoFab makes one? HellBent looks good, but doesn't appear for 2WD. Just looking for spacers I think....

Also, any insight on the whole leveling game would be greatly appreciated, as I am trying to learn as much as possible about the truck. I am thinking just 2" in front, nothing in back, right?

And only planing on putting 33" muds on it. I want a more aggressive look, but still want to keep some fuel economy. Again, living in So. Ca, not much mud around. I have 20" rims, so just looking to make the truck more eye appealing.

Thanks in advance, and any pics would be awesome too!

BAMF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My truck ('15 2WD 5.7) is 2.5 inches higher in the back and came stock with 33s so I'm sure a 2" in front would make yours pretty level. Just measure your tires to the wheel well to check your difference.
Also take a look at maxtrac for what I have seen they seem to be the best for 2WD.
Thats what I plan on getting

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

WillO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My truck ('15 2WD 5.7) is 2.5 inches higher in the back and came stock with 33s so I'm sure a 2" in front would make yours pretty level. Just measure your tires to the wheel well to check your difference.
Also take a look at maxtrac for what I have seen they seem to be the best for 2WD.
Thats what I plan on getting

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I lifted mine two inches at the front. (

(9e2c3a25ed6ae26540256d57739276ae.jpg8c38bb337b01fa5c8e8f1164be321f69.jpg33 inch BFG TA KO2 tires, 20 inch rims)

A few recent shots for comparison.

Last edited:

SilverRam11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
I have a 2wd as well and was thinking of adding coil spacers to level the front. Do they ride ok? The ride of this truck is one of my favorite things and I don't want to lose that. Thanks for any insight.

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Okay guys and gals,

I have searched the threads looking for info on leveling my Ram. However, it was hard to read every response so I may have missed something. I am in search of info/help regarding lifting my 2015 Ram.

Before we begin, allow me to save time and make fun of myself. YES, it is 2WD. Yes, it isn't the V8. I live in CA....no need for the beast at the moment. (EcoDeisel is the next Rig) But...it is what I started with, and have made all mods myself with this truck, so I am happy.

Now I have been searching hi and low, and it is hard to find a leveling kit for the newer 2WD. Apparently they made a change in mid 2013 to front control arms and such, making it more difficult? All kits I find are for 4WD it seems, or older 2WD.

Does anyone know what/where to find the 2WD leveling kit, for a 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab? I think MotoFab makes one? HellBent looks good, but doesn't appear for 2WD. Just looking for spacers I think....

Also, any insight on the whole leveling game would be greatly appreciated, as I am trying to learn as much as possible about the truck. I am thinking just 2" in front, nothing in back, right?

And only planing on putting 33" muds on it. I want a more aggressive look, but still want to keep some fuel economy. Again, living in So. Ca, not much mud around. I have 20" rims, so just looking to make the truck more eye appealing.

Thanks in advance, and any pics would be awesome too!

What exact motor is in the truck? V6 gas?

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Yeah we have a 2" coil spacer as well for your vehicle part# 1906. They ride decent we also offer a slightly longer front shock to compliment the spacers part# 1450SL-6 (x2) which helps with ride quality as well.