Which shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys, ive got a 16 outdoorsman, bilsteins just showed up today, install is planned for friday, now im debating, ive got a set of shocks on the shelf from my old 13 sport, about 10k kms on em, should i use those springs to have the struts pre assembled ready to go or wait and just use the springs from the 16, mileage is the same

Westwind1124a

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 ZR2Hd
Engine
6.6 Duramax
this is random, but do you know if the 2 springs are identical? I was thinking that the outdoorsman had different length shock on the front. makes me wonder if the springs are the same part number….

OP
OP
iam_canadian22

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
this is random, but do you know if the 2 springs are identical? I was thinking that the outdoorsman had different length shock on the front. makes me wonder if the springs are the same part number….
I thought they were different too, but someone claimed it was just the older trx4 models that were taller, id like to find part numbers to confirm