should I get the factory mopar 4 in lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nlab84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi everyone, I just purchased a new 2011 1500 sport, and I would like to lift it 4in and was considering the mopar lift, and I was wondering if anybody knows if this is a good lift, or should I go for the cheaper after market lift, i have heard some aftermarket kits cause problems with the front cv shafts, and does a aftermarket kit void my vehicles warranty, any help would be appreciated.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the site!

There have been a few members that have gone with the Mopar lift, and as I recall were not overly fond of it. I would suggest checking out vendor 3rd Strike Performance. Duane can get several different lifts. I have a Zone Offroad 6" on my 2006 3rd gen, and LOVE it!

As far as the warranty, by law they can not just up and void your warranty on the truck, just due the fact you installed an aftermarket part, or accessory. The dealership would have to prove that the aftermarket parts caused failure. If you want more info on that, check out the SEMA Action Network.

Now...go post up some pix in our intro section!

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hey welcome to the site. I would go with a aftermarket lift. I have a 2011 and I had a 6" zone lift installed and love it. I am swapping out the front shocks for bigger but I would do it again.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF Congrats on the new truck. Post some pics

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year