Spacers for 2017 Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner-g

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So why no love for a front spacer leveling kit on a 1500 Ram 4X4? It seems everyone uses the Bilstiens!

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Puts a lot of stress on the upper control arm. The bilsteins are engineered to keep stock like drive line angles. So if you want to do a spacer do the upper control arms at the same time, you will need them. Or just do the Bilsteins and enjoy the lift.

OP
OP
G

Gunner-g

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the reply! I appreciate it!!!

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No problem, its what the forum is for. Enjoy the new truck, get it leveled up.

There are nearly 100 threads of spacer vs lift shocks, and the lift shocks always win. Rancho also makes them but it seems a majority go bilstein. In hindsight i would have went ranchos for the adjustable shock as well adjustable height.

crzywyteboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So why no love for a front spacer leveling kit on a 1500 Ram 4X4? It seems everyone uses the Bilstiens!

I installed spacers on my truck soon after purchase in 2013. Still have them and haven't had any issues. I do want to eventually go with bilsteins for the above mentioned benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk