Spent Quality Time With The Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backwoods

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in performance or maybe somewhere else, If i'm posting in the wrong place sorry moderators.

So finally got around to doing all the things to my truck this weekend that i've been wanting to do and it all went "relatively" smooth. Installed my bilstein 5100's at 2.8 and a one inch spacer in the rear. To start off the left side was the biggest pain in the butt i had the hardest time getting the shock in and out. The LCA had a lot of upward spring in it. With a little redneck ingenuity and leverage i was able to get it in and out. Then when doing the rear spacers I had a stud break off in the lug nut, was able to replace that pretty easily though. Not lift related, I installed a Vararam intake and chipped it with a diablo I2 and Hemifever tune (that tune is awesome) had a little trouble getting the programmer to work with my mac but I figured it out. All in all very successful weekend and happy with the level and spacer, ride quality improved too. Getting the alignment done tomorrow.

IMG_0163.JPG_zpsseykc4x7.jpg
IMG_0166.JPG_zps8c8rv9ij.jpgIMG_0165.JPG_zpsootu35vj.jpgIMG_0164.JPG-1_zpsvutcuu1g.jpg