Stock Ride Height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crzywyteboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking into the Zone 6 inch lift for my 2013 Ram 1500 4x4. Part of it is choosing the rear lift either 3 or 5 inches. I am not sure what the stock ride height is and if i need to get the 5" or if the 3" would suffice. Any thoughts?

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
3 inch would level the truck with the 6 inch lift, the 5 inch rear will keep it close to the factory rake with the nose pointed down.

OP
OP
C

crzywyteboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
3 inch would level the truck with the 6 inch lift, the 5 inch rear will keep it close to the factory rake with the nose pointed down.

Thanks for your input William. I am thinking about getting bilsteins for the from and setting em at max to give approx 8" of lift in the front. That with the 5" in the back would be level and fit some 37's real nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for your input William. I am thinking about getting bilsteins for the from and setting em at max to give approx 8" of lift in the front. That with the 5" in the back would be level and fit some 37's real nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post pictures on 37's. That is exactly where my head is out I just want to see it!

OP
OP
C

crzywyteboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am in the planning stages right now. I am looking at about 2K for the lift and found an excellent deal on wheels and tires, about 1300. now I just need to save up the cash and find a legitimate excuse for the wife haha.