Suggestions for new coil springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramstein

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am going to go with bilstein 5100's up front and compliment them in the rear with bilsteins as well, and add some rear coil spacers to keep somewhat of a rake. While I'm at at I figured I'd just upgrade the coil springs to something "better". I can't really find anything though. Anybody have suggestions? I've read variable rate springs are nice but I dont haul or tow a lot so I'm not sure if thats the best way to go. I just want something to make the ride nicer basically. Thanks

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
If you are looking for new coils, I would just go with the Rancho Quicklifts up front instead of the Bilsteins. The Quicklift setup is a complete coilover assembly...shocks and coils. Then either throw a set of Rancho 9000's out back or the regular Bilstein 5100's.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So with the rancho quicklift you can still add adjustable shocks to go up a little more? Anyone have the quicklift on their truck?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
The Quicklift actually isn't adjustable. It is just a standard 2.25" coilover kit.

The adjustable Bilsteins are just an adjustable strut, so you will reuse the factory coil. With the Rancho kit, you get the new strut and new coil all in 1 package.

Texasez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I just did the bilsteins front and back and added a 1" coil spacer to the rear to keep a little rake. I set the front at the highest.