Supreme Suspensions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carcandy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn cc 4x4
Engine
6.7 CTD
Brand new member and Dodge owner here. I've been poking around looking at leveling kits and came across this on ebay:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Has anyone had experience with this brand? I'm looking at using this in the front and possibly a 1-1.5" in the rear. This would be going on a 2011 2wd.

photo.php

RamFan2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They look about the same as the ones I have, (daystar 1.5" coil spacers). I've got a 2011 2wd also, and actually was trying to put them on last night, couldn't do it though. I'm probably not typical though, a lot go guys here have done it.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF. I have no experience with them. I have read that the poly spacers can compress over time

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
In a word, No.

The poly might deflect ~1/8" over 100k miles. It won't, however, slap or clatter when you hit a pothole and you slam to full droop. It will also help absorb some of the harshness of impacts.

I've come to understand that anything over a 2" spacer is too much for the Gen IV front suspensions. I don't buy the 94-11 listing on the last part, but maybe I'm wrong.

ivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They look about the same as the ones I have, (daystar 1.5" coil spacers). I've got a 2011 2wd also, and actually was trying to put them on last night, couldn't do it though. I'm probably not typical though, a lot go guys here have done it.

Hey do your album pictures reflect the leveling 1.5" leveling kit? The angle of the pic and the slope of the drive might lead me to see it incorrectly. I want to order my leveling kit soon and even though I can't find the Daystar 2.5" for some reason, I do think I'll go with the supreme suspension. Theyre service seems really good on paper.

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supreme suspension offers level kits up to 3 inches. I'm looking at a 2.5 inch kit, make sure it comes with shock extensions or replace your front shocks with longer ones so you keep your ride as smooth as possible.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I would rather use a steel or aluminum spacer over a poly
My buddies BDS poly spacer cracked on his truck after he had laughed at the hell bent steel spacers
There is a rubber isolator that goes between the spring and spring mount in 2500s I would think there are on yours as well
30k miles with a spacer and I've never heard a single notice dome on them, just other front end parts lol