Tuff Country Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey guys I have a 2014 2500 and I'm interesting on leveling out my truck so is tuff country is a good way to do it? Thanks for your comments.

Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 Leveling Kits - Tuff Country EZ-Ride

Tuff Country is a very good route to go! If you would like I can get you a quote worked up, forum member get the best discount we have available and I would be more than happy to get a Tuff Country level kit on its way to you. Currently these to part numbers are not on the site however we would be more than willing to send you a custom cart, if this is something you would like to pursue or if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to us via PM or by posting in our Vendor Section, you can also email us directly at [email protected] or call us toll free at 855-432-FAST we are always more than willing to help out forum Members, just remember if you contact us off of the boards to mention you are a RF member to insure you get the best discounts :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Yeah, I would like that, thank you shoot me a pm please.

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yep, it's just a spacer. Pretty hard to make a bad one.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Now is their a shock extension that suppose to go with it to? Also should I go with the extension or just get new shock?

Last edited:

ARust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried leveling my truck, but then just went with a lift. I don't know much about the Tuff Country leveling kits, but I know that the strut extensions from Daystar SUCK. And I would not recommend them to anyone... just my .02.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Okay thanks I'm trying to do my homework now because I don't want nothing down the road happen.

ARust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No problem. If you do get the polyester looking blocks, make sure that they measure out to be 2 inches. My Daystar leveling kit said that their polyester blocks (only being a 1 and 1/4 inches) would raise the front end of my truck up 2.5 inches... only ended up doing it an 1 and 1/4.

ARust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not trying to scare you away from them man... just saying what's happened in my experiences with strut extensions.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
So is the Daystar leveling kit the same as the Tuff Country?

ARust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The polyester blocks look about the same. All you do is slide them ontop of the struts...
If you buy the strut extensions, you need to make sure that it's as thick as the lift it's supposed to give.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ARust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It could have been that I just got sent the wrong part... I just said whatever and sent back there part and they sent money back.

OP
OP
Bigdaddy

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Okay, thank you ARust I just don't want to have any problem down the road so I'm trying to do a lot of search.

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I too am interested in leveling my truck. And I want to get it done very soon but w an t it to be a good purchase. I used to lift all my trucks. But not really in to it as much now. I ran 44" ground hawgs and buckshots. Loved them when I was younger and maybe one day I will lift my 14, 2500 4x4. But for now I just want to even it out a little. Did y'all ever get any prices for kits also.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900V) via taptalk...

noisemaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
What about a lowering kit for the rear to level it out? Anybody know of one of these out yet? I'm wanting to drop the rear so I can get my fifth wheel more level.

ARust

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're welcome Bigdaddy.
@Donelam304 Tuff Country's price isn't listed from what I saw. But if you want it level now, and lifted later you might want to check out the Rough Country combo lift/level. It offers both a 3.75 lift kit and a leveling kit for a good price.
@noisemaker If you are pulling a 5th wheel I would suggest not lowering the back end of your truck. 5th wheels get heavy and if you lower it too much you'll rub your tires inside the well. I have heard of things like... I can't remember what their name is but it's adjustable air-ride thing. For when your hauling you can raise the back end up then hook up your trailer then lower the back end so it's level with the front of the truck, or raise the front if your truck to be level with the back... it's probably expensive but worth it I hear. I'll get back to you on the official name.