UCA help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright guys i bought 2.5 leveling spacer for the front of my 2013 ram 4x4 and then i came across the problem with the upper ball joints popping out so i decided to wait and look more into it before installing. My questions are what UCA's do you guys recommend? Also i plan to eventually get a suspension lift 4" or 6" will i have to get another UCA when i do that or will getting one now also work for either of those lifts?

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright guys i bought 2.5 leveling spacer for the front of my 2013 ram 4x4 and then i came across the problem with the upper ball joints popping out so i decided to wait and look more into it before installing. My questions are what UCA's do you guys recommend? Also i plan to eventually get a suspension lift 4" or 6" will i have to get another UCA when i do that or will getting one now also work for either of those lifts?

Hit me up with an email.
We carry the Zone UCA and Zone UCA 2.5 level kit.
Many here have installed it. It's priced right compared to what others use to charge before Zone started carrying it.

[email protected]

Searay245se

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon Laramie
Engine
Hemi 6.4
2in spacers in mine and so far after 5000 miles no problems and I live in Ohio the chuck hole capital of the world.

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Zone UCAs. I used them with my 2.5 HBS spacers. They're solid, greasable and beefy as hell compared to the OEMs.

When you lift, you can use the same UCAs. I will be installing a 6" by the end of the year and will reuse my Zones.

OP
OP
S

shadow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what size tire where you able to fit trooper with the Zone UCAs? i was looking into those and from what you say i might go with them thanks

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what size tire where you able to fit trooper with the Zone UCAs? i was looking into those and from what you say i might go with them thanks

With proper offset rim, a 35 would fit. It would looked stuffed for my liking but a 34" would look better