Weird problem after lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im not sure if anyones ever had this, ive had my lift on for a while and it was pretty good for a while, then i started to hear a rattling noise, i assumed for a loooong while that it was aftermarket muffler i had. but then i fixed that, but it in its hangers and such, and the noise was still there.

I was just pokin around hitting things to see if i could find the noise and i get to my coilovers, they kind of made a weird noise and i thought they were loose, hows that possible? all the weights on em right? so i called bds and hes like.. thats not even possible!

but today, i finally got the hilift jack i ordered in, and i jack up the rear end of the truck and low and behold i can spin the coilovers around and probably take em out if i wanted to! not to mention the brake lines and sensor lines are tighter then a ticks ass, and i hadnt even take the damn tires off the ground yet!

So any ideas how in the world this is possible?

:favorites37:

jake09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can rotate the coils by just jacking the frame up in the rear??..thats weird man..I had to disconnect shocks and sway bars and lower differential all the way to the ground to loosen those things up. I really don't know how thats possible

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn