Will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yeah I have looked into their stuff and I like their idea but I am going to look for custom made things for more of a one of a kind look. I am excited to see what my truck will look like come another year.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
why not build a badass ram runner then. Those fenders that they use allow for extra tire clearnce also.

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Well I looked into that however I am wanting a unique ride. I hope to get some great input and advice from my friends on here. I really want to shine when I get to SEMA.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well I looked into that however I am wanting a unique ride. I hope to get some great input and advice from my friends on here. I really want to shine when I get to SEMA.

well if thats the case swap in some 2.5 ton rockwell with about 30" of lift and some tractor tires. I think you will be the first 4th gen like that.:killer:

On a serious note what about a one piece front clip that flips forward exposing a stroked out hemi.:********:

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
On a serious note what about a one piece front clip that flips forward exposing a stroked out hemi.:********:

I'm not tracking where your talking about. I would like to get a supercharger once a tuner is out for my year.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm not tracking where your talking about. I would like to get a supercharger once a tuner is out for my year.

front fenders and grille molded into the hood and then reverse opening.

like this
Tundranotposted.jpg

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
That would be sweet but I am worried that with the front pre-runner bumper with the attached off-road driving lights get in the way with the hood opening that way?

I really like that though. Is there one out that would fit my Ram?

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
no its got to be custom made. You could do it with the stock metal fenders but that would be really heavy. you want fiberglass hood and fenders and just mold them together.

take this bumper for example just dont do the bar ontop and either add lights behind the grille or add one of the ridgid industries led light bars right below the top bar of the bumper.
2010 - 2012 Dodge Stealth Front Bumper | Dodge Bumpers

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
another idea for ya is smoothing out the door handels. When i do mine i am gonna go with a set of these. i the smooth look but dont want the complete shaved handles.
Store - Kindig It Design

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
That looks pretty cool. I wish I could get one with a winch and one that would house my factory fog lights. I have a few ideas for front bumpers that I am thinking about and the one you listed is one of them.

As far as the Ram-runner fenders route goes I would do the fiberglass bumpers to lighted the truck up some.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
The Assassin has a flip hood.

JT PM coming your way

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yeah I watched that episode the other night. Yeah I like the idea but on a truck I like having a handle to grab onto.

I will get my tailgate emblem removed and smoothed out when I get my paint job. I hate seeing the top of the emblem in my back up camera every time I put the truck in reverse. Its not as bad now that it is painted but before when it was chrome and the sun was out I could not see crap.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That looks pretty cool. I wish I could get one with a winch and one that would house my factory fog lights. I have a few ideas for front bumpers that I am thinking about and the one you listed is one of them.

As far as the Ram-runner fenders route goes I would do the fiberglass bumpers to lighted the truck up some.

if your gonna have the bumper custom made a winch can tuck nice and neatly between the frame and be out of the way and still allow for lights above it. as for the fogs they can be fabbed in there as well.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The Assassin has a flip hood.

JT PM coming your way

thats just the hood thougt. i was talking bout the fenders also. if he does go with a supercharger why not let it be seen. with the truck sitting one 11" of lift and possibly 40's you cant see the engine unless your 6'+.

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Thats cool. I think I found my new future front bumper. Any idea how they did the RIPP rams bumper? I ask because it's like they cut the top of the stock bumper and left it there and butted the Ram-runner bumper to it. I'll try to find a picture to post it up.

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
thats just the hood thougt. i was talking bout the fenders also. if he does go with a supercharger why not let it be seen. with the truck sitting one 11" of lift and possibly 40's you cant see the engine unless your 6'+.

Yeah the only concern I would have with attaching the fenders also is if I hit something it is a much more expensive fix. The supercharger has the cooling in the front that can be seen through the grille so I would not half mind getting the grille to open up with the hood like the older rams did. It would allow for more to be seen. I can always get a mirror type metal attached under the hood to allow short folks to see inside the engine bay.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thats cool. I think I found my new future front bumper. Any idea how they did the RIPP rams bumper? I ask because it's like they cut the top of the stock bumper and left it there and butted the Ram-runner bumper to it. I'll try to find a picture to post it up.

is this what your talking about?
ripp-ram-01.jpg

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yeah the only concern I would have with attaching the fenders also is if I hit something it is a much more expensive fix. The supercharger has the cooling in the front that can be seen through the grille so I would not half mind getting the grille to open up with the hood like the older rams did. It would allow for more to be seen. I can always get a mirror type metal attached under the hood to allow short folks to see inside the engine bay.

i see what your saying but cutting the fender even with the firewall would solve that problem and still open everything up.

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
is this what your talking about?
ripp-ram-01.jpg

Yeah that is the truck. I like the merge of the Racing bumper with the cutting of the original bumper. I would have a different racing bumper but similar to that.

OP
OP
Mad Cow

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I wonder who made his front fenders. because I would love that.