Would Bills help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamRoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have this lift on my 09 Ram

https://www.suspensionconnection.com/34105-ram-1500.html?gyear=2009&gclid=CM_w-bGA_NMCFQyNaQodJ7sDaQ

Now, I know some of you want to talk bad about any lift with "country" in it, but this is not for off-roading anymore. Hitting the woods to go hunt is about the extent.

My question is, can I add bills all around and get another inch of lift out of it? Don't really want to go through the hassle of a body lift and it is not recommended with this kit....or probably any kit.

Not sure if I will do this because I can get the Ram in the garage if need be now, but any more lift will nix that.

Thanks for any helpful advice

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
my guess is no because that would be stacking a spacer on top of the bilstein leveling shock

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have this lift on my 09 Ram

https://www.suspensionconnection.com/34105-ram-1500.html?gyear=2009&gclid=CM_w-bGA_NMCFQyNaQodJ7sDaQ

Now, I know some of you want to talk bad about any lift with "country" in it, but this is not for off-roading anymore. Hitting the woods to go hunt is about the extent.

My question is, can I add bills all around and get another inch of lift out of it? Don't really want to go through the hassle of a body lift and it is not recommended with this kit....or probably any kit.

Not sure if I will do this because I can get the Ram in the garage if need be now, but any more lift will nix that.

Thanks for any helpful advice

a 4" lift kit that doesnt drop the front diff already sounds like a really bad idea. forget trying to squeeze another inch out of it.

Jershipe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
a 4" lift kit that doesnt drop the front diff already sounds like a really bad idea. forget trying to squeeze another inch out of it.

Definitely a bad idea. Be hard on driveline with the angles off that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk