Zone UCAs with 6" BDS annd Bilsteins ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

South Jersey Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 annd 2006
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I have all the parts in at the shop but I need to know if a I need to install Zone UCAs with my lift on my '14 1500. How many out there are running this setup on '14s without changing the UCAs ? How many have had ball joints pop ? For those running the Zone UCAs how do they ride ? Need to resolve this soon as truck is scheduled for build in a week or so.

Diminus

Reaction score
Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know of a coulple trucks around here but the guys all swapped for the zone UCA's because of safety reasons, to get out of town you gotta take hours of dirt road either way with washboard sections so for them I understand the lack of trust in the ball joint popping 13-14 ram UCA's

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Take a look at the Movotech UCAs from Rock Auto. You can get a pair for $90 and they are much better than stock. The Zones are nice looking UCAs but they are extreme overkill in my opinion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.