In-Channel Window Deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thinblueline903

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Perhaps a stupid question, but what are the benefits of having these? I don't smoke, so that goes out the window...get it? Anyways.. just not sure what the general purpose is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1quick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Perhaps a stupid question, but what are the benefits of having these? I don't smoke, so that goes out the window...get it? Anyways.. just not sure what the general purpose is.

I bought the WeatherTech ones pretty much the first day I got the truck.

You can crack your window when it's raining, you can leave your window cracked when you're not in it without worry of water getting in to let heat out, and I like to leave them cracked a bit if we drag our snow covered ski boots in the cab as the snow melts and can leave humidity. Leaving the windows cracks seems to let built up moisture out (or in I guess depending where you live).

Ktstull

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
You'll have to reprogram your automatic window up range.
The window sensor will detect something in the way assume it's a finger and then open on its own

There's a sequence of holding the up button for X amount of time. Took about ten minutes to do.

Do you know where I can find out how to reprogram it?