1500 clearance lamps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins
I wanted some clearance/marker lights too but didn't wanna go the roof route....

Where did you get yours from. Love the look of them. And how did you install?

UGA RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Getting mine done on Friday (29th) and will post pics when done. I went with Partsam smoked with white LED's heard to many recon horror stories.

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ohhhh, damn! Those white LEDs look great. I think I know what I need to do now. Can you tell me anything about the bulb or where you got them or even a part number? Any info would help.

At to PCT, while $450 isn't cheap, I think it is well worth it since it is something through the roof and you are dealing with a water seal issue. Done at the dealership make them take responsibility for any future damage. If they will only cover 1, 3 or 6 months of warranty they maybe look at saving the money and doing it yourself.

My biggest issue would be messuring on where they go... Ill **** up i know i will. I can put a new turbo in a 6.0 and ext. But when it comes to precise measurements .... NOPE

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
My biggest issue would be messuring on where they go... Ill **** up i know i will. I can put a new turbo in a 6.0 and ext. But when it comes to precise measurements .... NOPE

Ha! I understand that. Nail down what cab lights you want and Rey to make a call to the manufacture to see if they come with a full template that spreads out on the front of the roof cab. If so, it may be pretty easy. Earlier when doing a Google search I found a thread on another Ram forum and it showed a pic of a full template layer out on the guys truck for cab light install. Just a thought.

Reactions: PCT

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ha! I understand that. Nail down what cab lights you want and Rey to make a call to the manufacture to see if they come with a full template that spreads out on the front of the roof cab. If so, it may be pretty easy. Earlier when doing a Google search I found a thread on another Ram forum and it showed a pic of a full template layer out on the guys truck for cab light install. Just a thought.

The Recon's I purchased didn't come with a layout... So I did what you said and googled a template and measured it off using masking tape. Turned out just fine :)

Adam