2014 Big Horn simple & clean mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hbrichman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey all, thought I'd share some pics of my 14 big horn build pretty much completed. I did some pretty intense modding on my last vehicles and wanted to keep this one very simple and clean. I swapped the headlights and taillights for the Laramie projector style and sport LEDs, debadged the rear except for the Ram logo, stubby antenna, 2" Truxxx leveling kit, and tinted the front windows dark to match the rear. I also took the front license plate off and replaced the 4 holes leftover with 5/16" chrome hole plugs. I know it's not much compared to some mods out there, but was going for a clean stock look and am pretty happy with the results. Let me know what you think!

IMG_1791_zpsk9vuryyc.jpg

IMG_1793_zpsm9dzma3w.jpg

IMG_1796_zps0hkpslee.jpg

12d97a9f-8432-4d36-9772-f39aa2d455b0_zpsqzygjuab.jpg

VB712

Maxi_built
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm in the same boat. I've owned many highly modified vehicles and I'm trying to just do small, clean mods on my Ram. Looks good!

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Looks good, nice and clean!

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I said the same thing when I got mine... now I have tint, exhaust, intake.... its an itch I cant stop scratching. Ride looks good btw!

Ktstull

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey all, thought I'd share some pics of my 14 big horn build pretty much completed. I did some pretty intense modding on my last vehicles and wanted to keep this one very simple and clean. I swapped the headlights and taillights for the Laramie projector style and sport LEDs, debadged the rear except for the Ram logo, stubby antenna, 2" Truxxx leveling kit, and tinted the front windows dark to match the rear. I also took the front license plate off and replaced the 4 holes leftover with 5/16" chrome hole plugs. I know it's not much compared to some mods out there, but was going for a clean stock look and am pretty happy with the results. Let me know what you think!

How easy was the headlight swap? Thinking about doing the same with my 13 Big Horn. Also, where did you get the new headlights if you don't mind me asking!

OP
OP
Hbrichman

Hbrichman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

How easy was the headlight swap? Thinking about doing the same with my 13 Big Horn. Also, where did you get the new headlights if you don't mind me asking!

The swap wasn't bad, I'd say it took me about an hour to do. You need to order a kit from Retroshop though to make them work as they're not plug n play. As far as buying them, I lucked out and got the pair off Craigslist for only $250.

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in the same boat. My last few Rams I've lifted, put 35s on and did a bunch of other stuff to it. They looked awesome! But sacrificing our already poor fuel mileage and losing turning radius kinda sucked. I just recently got a new '17 sport and I'm only doing a few exterior mods. So far I've tinted the windows all the way around to 5%, changed the chrome grille inserts to the black honeycomb, debadged the doors, swapped the front and read ram badge to the OEM black ones, put in HIDs in the lows, LEDs in the fogs, plastidipped my exhaust tips and added the LED light strips under the doors to act as puddle lights.

Did I say I was only doing a few mods?? lol

Your truck looks good though brother!