2015 ram billet grill experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saintg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone have any experience with the billet grilles on eBay? The one where u cut out the center and bolt in a new one. How is the quality? Does it interfere with the shutters? And how is the fitment? I've been looking for awhile and haven't seen anything mentioned about it in here. I'm ready to pull the trigger on but want some feedback if any. Thanks.
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172111322081

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Check out EAutogrilles on Ebay. I'm not sure about the 1500's, but they sell several different grills for the 2500/3500's that include a new shell with the insert already installed. I know those have received good reviews on other forums. I have one of their mesh inserts on mine and I like it.

Pmexpert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 SRT
Does anyone have any experience with the billet grilles on eBay? The one where u cut out the center and bolt in a new one. How is the quality? Does it interfere with the shutters? And how is the fitment? I've been looking for awhile and haven't seen anything mentioned about it in here. I'm ready to pull the trigger on but want some feedback if any. Thanks.
Look at this on eBay Fits 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Black Billet Grille Upper Grill Insert Fedar | eBay

I've cut mine to make a RigidIndustries grill with 30" LED bar installed. Had to cut a bit a central pillar in between of that grill shutters to fit that LED bar. But if you put the grill only, you'll have no issues. just follow the manual

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I've seen where people cut the cross out for grills like you are questioning and the new grill inserts did not cover the cut areas and it didn't look good

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've seen where people cut the cross out for grills like you are questioning and the new grill inserts did not cover the cut areas and it didn't look good

This.

I'd have an extra grill on hand for this experiment lol

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine didn't fully cover the cut cross hairs. My truck is black so with the mesh insert also being black it wasn't as noticeable. Next time around id go for the full grille that's now being offered. Either that or I'd try one of the higher quality inserts like royalty core if I knew they had a better fit. I love the Rigid grille with built in light bar, if they come out with that utilizing a curved radiance bar I'd definitely get it.

Pmexpert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 SRT
Guys, you need to cut that area a bit more to let the grill fit