2016 ram bumper swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

javier_si04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, has anymore swap out the front bumper of a 2016, 1500? I have the plastic one that match tha paint but I want to swap it out for the chrome one. Do i need more parts? is a direct fit or modifications need to be done? little help here.

Thanks

Abiski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Interested in knowing more on this. I have a 2013 and want to do the exact opposite. Get rid of the chrome and run a plastic. I just have no idea what I'll need.

Danny Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
If you find someone with the setup you’re looking for you can do an even swap with each other but if you wanted to just swap from one to the other, each will have extra pieces specific to their bumper... there’s a post on here for the chrome to paint matched swap so I’ll try to find the link to that for you. The paint matched to chrome swap I’m not sure exactly on the extra pieces needed to make that swap, curious though, what color is your truck? I’m looking to swap my chrome for paint matched

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You shouldn't have much difficulty finding someone locally to swap your painted for chrome bumpers. Usually everyone wants to get rid of their chrome now a days. In fact, you might even be able to get a little cash on top out of the deal.

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
You realize you just resurrected a 2-year old thread?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk