2017 Night Edition Sport...where to get OEM black running boards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shockwave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Taking about an hour drive tomorrow to go talk some numbers with a dealership with a Granite crystal Night Edition 2017 sport that they located for me. MSRP is 51k+ and OTD price before my trade in is 39k and some change. There's a few of them local but all around 42k.

This one pretty much had everything I want other than the black running boards. Any ideas where I would get them if I purchase the truck other than hr dealer? I imagine I could find them much cheaper online as usual and they just bolt on I imagine.

Any help appreciated.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
eBay is your friend. Good price by the way.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
At the time I got mine rock auto was the cheapest

Ram Night

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered them on my Night when the dealer ordered the truck. So I would talk to your dealer and have them install them as part of the deal. They are only $475.00 maybe he will throw them in at no cost.

deltaboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 Hemi 5.7L
Taking about an hour drive tomorrow to go talk some numbers with a dealership with a Granite crystal Night Edition 2017 sport that they located for me. MSRP is 51k+ and OTD price before my trade in is 39k and some change. There's a few of them local but all around 42k.

This one pretty much had everything I want other than the black running boards. Any ideas where I would get them if I purchase the truck other than hr dealer? I imagine I could find them much cheaper online as usual and they just bolt on I imagine.

Any help appreciated.

Nice choice! I recently ordered a Silver Night 4x4 CC. Waiting for the build. I got the factory black side steps on mine.

Try Craigslist too. I saw a guy selling them locally for $250 brand new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got mine off RockAuto for under $350. Best price I could find.

Dbjb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, Sport 2wd
Best price I found was at the dealer with the 15% coupon. Don't forget these things are big so shipping costs quite a bit

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I ordered them on my Night when the dealer ordered the truck. So I would talk to your dealer and have them install them as part of the deal. They are only $475.00 maybe he will throw them in at no cost.

^^^This^^^