2017 projector bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmopar74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I used the ddm kit on my 16, and managed to fit everything in the headlights

OP
OP
Steveo8x8

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins

can you post a link to the kit that you used and any canbus adapters or anything?

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had an hid kit in my 2013 ram and they are such a pain in the a$$ I was thinking I'd try led this time. My buddy has them in his 2015 and they look great.
There are MANY members on here running the Opt 7 FluxBeam-X bulbs in their stock projectors. The Opt7 FluxBeam-X kit comes with anti-flicker capacitors that will allow them to work with the newer canbus systems.

I love those bulbs. I cant say how they look in the oem projectors but they were amazing and bright in my oem quads that i had them in.

I highly recommend the Opt7 FluxBeam-X led bulbs to anyone looking for better lighting and cant afford a full out retrofit kit.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Steveo8x8

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins
There are MANY members on here running the Opt 7 FluxBeam-X bulbs in their stock projectors. The Opt7 FluxBeam-X kit comes with anti-flicker capacitors that will allow them to work with the newer canbus systems.

I love those bulbs. I cant say how they look in the oem projectors but they were amazing and bright in my oem quads that i had them in.

I highly recommend the Opt7 FluxBeam-X led bulbs to anyone looking for better lighting and cant afford a full out retrofit kit.

Know of anybody installing in a 2017?

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Know of anybody installing in a 2017?
Alot of members over on the Ram Rebel forums are running these in there Rebels. Not sure if they are running them in 17's but i know they are definitely running them in 2016 Rebels and i think everything is pretty much the same from 16 to 17.

OP
OP
Steveo8x8

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins
Alot of members over on the Ram Rebel forums are running these in there Rebels. Not sure if they are running them in 17's but i know they are definitely running them in 2016 Rebels and i think everything is pretty much the same from 16 to 17.

Ok cool maybe I will buy them then and give them a shot. Thanks bud

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ok cool maybe I will buy them then and give them a shot. Thanks bud
Yea if someone else can chime in that has actually tried these bulbs in their 2017 projectors that would help alot. You could always register on the Rebel forums real quick and ask over there.

If you do end up ordering them and they end up not working with your truck, you can always just send them back for a full refund. Opt7 is good with returns and refunds.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steveo8x8

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins
Yea if someone else can chime in that has actually tried these bulbs in their 2017 projectors that would help alot. You could always register on the Rebel forums real quick and ask over there.

If you do end up ordering them and they end up not working with your truck, you can always just send them back for a full refund. Opt7 is good with returns and refunds.

Ya that's a good idea. I emailed them directly asking if they can confirm for 2017 models

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Nice!...that's what I was hoping. Did you get their anti-flicker module and fit that in there too?

My1stRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did purchase the OPT7 Led previously To buying HIDs. I personally couldn't get everything inside the housing, they flickered sometimes and the light output was horrible compared to the HIDs I have now. I am extremely happy that I in fact returned the OPT7. I have pictures of the light output from the HIDs if anyone wants to see and am I can post them. I replaced high/low and fogs with 55w 4500k morimitos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk