295/45r20 tire too small?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackhemi16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of their 1500 with these size tires(295/45r20) if your lowered that would be even better. I'm trying to see if they would look good. I'm worried they will look too small. Also would the 295 even fit without rubbing? If this isn't a good tire size can you recommend something else. I'm looking for a short tire and if I can go wider at the same time without problems that would be great. I'm trying to get my truck lower to the ground. Thanks.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Diameter of the tire should be 2.5inch lower than factory. You'll go down from 33inches to 30.5inches. About 3/4inch wider.

FlaSeadude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of their 1500 with these size tires(295/45r20) if your lowered that would be even better. I'm trying to see if they would look good. I'm worried they will look too small. Also would the 295 even fit without rubbing? If this isn't a good tire size can you recommend something else. I'm looking for a short tire and if I can go wider at the same time without problems that would be great. I'm trying to get my truck lower to the ground. Thanks.

This is the size tire that comes standard on the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and Trackhawk models. Tire selection for this size is very limited and pretty expensive. Here's a pic of one of my wheels and tires. Note - the wheel size is 20X10.

IMG_4012r.jpg