34s without a level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigBlackHorn

BigBlackHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not sure. I definitely want to do Bilsteins. I'm going to try the 2.1 setting and see if that works for me. I thought about doing the Carli Suspension components for the rear(3/4" springs, track bar bracket, end links).

That sounds like it would be a good setup. I wouldn’t mind doing the same time, but it will be a slow process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigBlackHorn

BigBlackHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Fit fine on mine without rubbing. Granted they look a lot smaller when i put on my bilsteins.

Did you experience any wobble afterwards? Mine feels like there is a slight wobble in the ass in. Wasn’t there yesterday after I got the tires put on, but was this morning. Not sure if it’s the road with the different tread or if it’s an actual wobble.

RamHemi2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you experience any wobble afterwards? Mine feels like there is a slight wobble in the ass in. Wasn’t there yesterday after I got the tires put on, but was this morning. Not sure if it’s the road with the different tread or if it’s an actual wobble.

They might of balanced your tires wrong. I had to bring my to the tire shop twice because the first time the guy was lazy and didn’t want to find the High spots on the tires. After the took their time my wheel wobble from the tires went away.

OP
OP
BigBlackHorn

BigBlackHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They might of balanced your tires wrong. I had to bring my to the tire shop twice because the first time the guy was lazy and didn’t want to find the High spots on the tires. After the took their time my wheel wobble from the tires went away.

Good to know. I’ll call them on Monday and take it back in this week.