3rd gen camper on 4th gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeLtheDJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello everyone. I've got a 2012 1500 and need a camper for the next 4-5 months. I don't feel like spending over a 1k for just something that's temporary. I found a 3rd gen Leer 100r in silver. My truck is black. So what to do? I dipped it. I know its not perfect but it will hold me off until I can get a trailer like I want. Anyways, the camper comes with a factory wiring harness but I'm having difficulty finding a way to connect it. Did a search on the forums but can't find detailed instructions. Could anyone offer any advise? And yes I had to cut at the bottom of the camper door to make it fit and replaced the weather strip. 3uvynypa.jpganavepur.jpgyda8ysas.jpgejedy2e7.jpgdymujynu.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
MikeLtheDJ

MikeLtheDJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well I did it... found the lead wire by the spare tire, then grounded to the body of the truck. Work perfect. I guess I was over thinking it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2