Added LED Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyRAMatDunkinDonuts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Since the HID kit from Retroshop just looks KILLER, it's a real drag to hit the fogs and suddenly bring back the memories/feeling in the pit of your stomach of your old high school beater car suddenly having alternator problems on the night before a big date...

That dim yellow glow of halogen ***** spilling on the pavement...

So, went to the store (Amazon), and picked up a pair of oEdRo 9006's for $55 clams. Bulbs come with yellow, blue, or purple stickers so you can change the color at will.

One heck of an improvement IMO, I went with old school yellow just for the heck of it. Of course, the picture doesn't do it justice, but it does give one an idea.

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 74

jmh288

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 (2017 1500 KIA OCT 2017)
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Since the HID kit from Retroshop just looks KILLER, it's a real drag to hit the fogs and suddenly bring back the memories/feeling in the pit of your stomach of your old high school beater car suddenly having alternator problems on the night before a big date...

That dim yellow glow of halogen ***** spilling on the pavement...

So, went to the store (Amazon), and picked up a pair of oEdRo 9006's for $55 clams. Bulbs come with yellow, blue, or purple stickers so you can change the color at will.

One heck of an improvement IMO, I went with old school yellow just for the heck of it. Of course, the picture doesn't do it justice, but it does give one an idea.

I've been debating going yellow on the fog lights. Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went with Yellow PIAA halogens, they are very nice!

Wanted LED but hear and see to many issues with the beam pattern.

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you link us to your kit exactly? I'd be willing to give it a go! my Crappy Stock halogens look like hell with my Opt-7 LED headlights...

OP
OP
MyRAMatDunkinDonuts

MyRAMatDunkinDonuts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if one wanted to go to 50W from 35W, I'm guessing one would need new bulbs AND ballasts?