After Market Front Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Looking for an affordable front grill black stainless mesh insert with bolts perimeter to match my wheels.

After searching the internet it seems like they are well over $ 500.00 to $ 600.00 dollars other than a few imports on e-bay ? heck with light in them they are over $ 1,500.00 ???

Has anyone had any luck finding something half decent for a reasonable price ?
It seems like so much for what it is.....

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looking for an affordable front grill black stainless mesh insert with bolts perimeter to match my wheels.

After searching the internet it seems like they are well over $ 500.00 to $ 600.00 dollars other than a few imports on e-bay ? heck with light in them they are over $ 1,500.00 ???

There are literally thousands on eBay. I recommend e-autogrills

13-16 Dodge Ram 1500 Rivet Black Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Grille Grill W/Shell | eBay

OP
OP
Witch

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Have you had one ? Is the finish on them decent ?

pkrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
I just went thru this exact dilemma. Depending on what and how your truck is set up, a cheap front looking grill which is one of the first things you see will make your truck look cheap. Someone who doesn't know grills like my wife for example won't know the diff but truck enthusiast diff will know. So it's just depends on your budget and I am sure there is a decent grill maker out there that fits everyone's particular budget. Although pricey, I ended up with Royalty Cores grill. Their fit and finish and quality of built is fabulous! Their starter grill starts at $599. Sometimes in pictures it's hard to tell the quality of these grills, but when I opened the box I was like WOW!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

Have you had one ? Is the finish on them decent ?
I can vouch for EAutoGrilles. Ive had 2 different ones on my Rams and the fitment, quality and look was perfect. I threw on a custom grille emblem from Maine Event Emblems.com and my grille looked identical to the $1,000 ones.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
I can vouch for EAutoGrilles. Ive had 2 different ones on my Rams and the fitment, quality and look was perfect. I threw on a custom grille emblem from Maine Event Emblems.com and my grille looked identical to the $1,000 ones.

I think I'm going to get the chrome shell black mesh stainless rivet version. I think all black will look out of place on my truck but the chrome shell frame would keep it tied together.

I was looking at those emblems last night for ideas as well.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I think I'm going to get the chrome shell black mesh stainless rivet version. I think all black will look out of place on my truck but the chrome shell frame would keep it tied together.

I was looking at those emblems last night for ideas as well.
Yea my 3rd gen was red and black (like my 4th gen lol) so I ordered a custom emblem. It was red & black and was the word RAM in their cool font. Cost me $89.95 + shipping but was well worth it. The emblem was HUGE and the quality was top notch. The colors didn't fade and the material (metal) didn't bend or break. It was a 100% quality piece.

My custom emblem actually was featured on their facebook page and in their site gallery.

OP
OP
Witch

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Thanks for all the help

After doing some research I have found out the E-Autogrills, Paramount & Pro Z all are the same grill off the same Chinese assembly line

They look like they are nicely made

Just hit the buy button over at AutoAnything for $ 174.99
More than $ 100.00 less than anywhere else. Pro Z is their house brand as luck would have it

I almost got the (3) LED version for $ 478.00
However after speaking with the The tech at Paramount Automotive he said they make their own LED lighting , I was not comfortable with that so I went with the plain Jane

Looking at those custom emblems to break it up a bit, will see once it is on , possibly some running LED behind it ???

Anyway anyone who wants one of these, they are dirt cheap at Autoanything, do the chat and ask for best price , they will get off the $ 193.00 posted on their site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01