Aftermarket Accessories ! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Dodge Ram sport 4x4 crew
Engine
hemi 5.7
heeey all! anyone recommend a good set of aftermarket

Headlights
Tail lights
and HID/OR LED.

i currently have a 2015 sport, with the oem projector headlights, and LED oem tail lights.

Let me know if you got any good ideas! for headlights im leaning towards the spyder With the Ubar on them.

Also let me know if you guys want to take my headlights and tail lights. we can work something out! :) PM me.

Attachments

• spyder-13-16-dodge-ram-factory-projector-led-drl-projector-headlights-black-27.jpg
    spyder-13-16-dodge-ram-factory-projector-led-drl-projector-headlights-black-27.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 121

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Supposedly, everything aftermarket sucks.

The only headlights you will get that are quality, and produce better lighting ... I think would be retroshop.
(If I nailed the name, I also believe him to be a vendor on here)

Go ahead and start buttering up your wife, and knock out a few yard sales... friends, family, co-workers.. they should all become your victims when borrowing money. Just don't borrow from the ones you plan to keep.

OP
OP
stevens

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Supposedly, everything aftermarket sucks.

The only headlights you will get that are quality, and produce better lighting ... I think would be retroshop.
(If I nailed the name, I also believe him to be a vendor on here)

Go ahead and start buttering up your wife, and knock out a few yard sales... friends, family, co-workers.. they should all become your victims when borrowing money. Just don't borrow from the ones you plan to keep.
what? lol

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
he's saying they are expensive....but worth it lol

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've got Opt7 LED headlight's and fog lights and really like them. Some members on here have them as well and there seem to be some mixed reviews about them. I like them a lot and would recommend them to anyone.

Adam

OP
OP
stevens

stevens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've got Opt7 LED headlight's and fog lights and really like them. Some members on here have them as well and there seem to be some mixed reviews about them. I like them a lot and would recommend them to anyone.

Adam

thanks!

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
heeey all! anyone recommend a good set of aftermarket

Headlights
Tail lights
and HID/OR LED.

i currently have a 2015 sport, with the oem projector headlights, and LED oem tail lights.

Let me know if you got any good ideas! for headlights im leaning towards the spyder With the Ubar on them.

Also let me know if you guys want to take my headlights and tail lights. we can work something out! :) PM me.

Do NOT buy those headlights! I bought them and I was highly disappointed. The light output is worse than the stock OEM projectors. Stay away from them!

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

Adam

Once again, I must call your opinion into question as you have extended tow mirrors while not towing. ;)

skirider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Stay away from aftermarket headlights. Tried 2 different set all junk. Thats why they are 1/3 the price.

BUGGS99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ill take your headlights! shoot me a message, i am looking for factory projectors!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
If you have the factory projectors, add HID's from retroshop into them.

Kytow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Aftermarket projectors. Pictures don't do it justice, they put out a decent amount, better than the standard quads. Can't afford to buy retro shop stuff. Zxe bulbs. Low beam
2b5473925de48796ec416323426a7e59.jpg
6d84d1b26b005d9b62679147dade7092.jpg

These won't handle HID setups. May look into LED. They work fine for me.

Sent from somewhere with confu