Amber tail turn lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Aussie rams all have separate clear indicators with amber globes.

45a1a1499219ae7feb24211d2f27dabc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Limeybastard

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To get what you want, you need to drill a hole for second bulb in your reverse light section and to connect to the wires that to OEM turn light pin. But it is a headache...I've seen how was made on one truck.

That is what I had initially thought of and that is how importers generally do it in the UK. But the Ram uses the same light bulb and feed? for the brake and turn light. I think another box somewhere on the wiring that feeds the brake and turn signals must be fitted to somehow figure which pulse is a brake signal and which is a turn signal and filter each one in,... just thinking out aloud.

Pmexpert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 SRT
That is what I had initially thought of and that is how importers generally do it in the UK. But the Ram uses the same light bulb and feed? for the brake and turn light. I think another box somewhere on the wiring that feeds the brake and turn signals must be fitted to somehow figure which pulse is a brake signal and which is a turn signal and filter each one in,... just thinking out aloud.

Yes you are right. They use some kind signal splitter that divides signal to stop and turn

hoe...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Clive Suttons cars are converted down under.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk