Anthracite Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think it looks ugly AF.

dpep

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looks good, I dig the color. I wanted to match the color of my wheels and this seemed pretty close. I did my badges and headlight bezels. Think it looks good, not sure that it was plasti dip used on my wheels but the colors definitely match well. Excuse my phone that takes horrible pictures and the lighting was poor.

1gslll.jpg
oswjdz.jpg
mrwrqo.jpg
2cejex0.jpg
r8t1sh.jpg

OP
OP
C

chrisc60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good, I dig the color. I wanted to match the color of my wheels and this seemed pretty close. I did my badges and headlight bezels. Think it looks good, not sure that it was plasti dip used on my wheels but the colors definitely match well. Excuse my phone that takes horrible pictures and the lighting was poor.

1gslll.jpg
oswjdz.jpg
mrwrqo.jpg
2cejex0.jpg
r8t1sh.jpg
I like the badges, especially the emblem on the tailgate - chris

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi

1gslll.jpg
oswjdz.jpg
mrwrqo.jpg
2cejex0.jpg
r8t1sh.jpg
Your truck is Maximum Steel?
If so, can you take a side shot for me thinking about this same setup.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I completely agree with this statement, something is off with the red missing from the upper portion of the bumper, maybe because the grille is black?? Im not a fan of a bunch of different colors, would do the anthricite on anything else black, badges, door handles, maybe even the mirrors. I think it would really tie it in. Im curios now and want to see you go for it!

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Opinion alert: Reading the following post will cause "butt hurt" and "troll rage" for people who are allergic to opinions. Please proceed with caution.

I don't like it because it introduces a third major color/tone to your truck. Good thing is you used Plasti Dip so you wont have to wait long till it peels off naturally!
giphy.gif