Anyone running the AMP Research BedStep for Dual Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfeni52355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi, 4x4, Air Suspension
I bought the Bestop TrekStep for my 2014 V6 single exhaust and loved it. It tucked up nicely under the corner of the bumper. I am pretty sure they have a dual exhaust version.

I have air suspension now on my 2016 longhorn so I don't miss it as much.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

ColdCase

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There have been several discussions this year with photos, can't seem to find any at the moment. Consensus is that its functional but the step sticks out and is not as elegant as the single exhaust version. I went to a folding swing out ladder attached to the tailgate instead.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently purchased the Bestop one for dual exhaust as well and I love it. Supports me just fine at 6'-2" and 240+ lbs.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have it and it certainly doesn't tuck up under totally hidden, it's there but it doesn't really bother me. With a 6" lift and 37s it's something I can't live without even if it's not sleek and tucked up under. I'll take pics in the morning.

OP
OP
Steen

Steen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn Crew Cab 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have it and it certainly doesn't tuck up under totally hidden, it's there but it doesn't really bother me. With a 6" lift and 37s it's something I can't live without even if it's not sleek and tucked up under. I'll take pics in the morning.

Thanks man.. I'd appreciate it!

I recently purchased the Bestop one for dual exhaust as well and I love it. Supports me just fine at 6'-2" and 240+ lbs.

Any pics? Does it tuck up any different than the AMP Research or is it just the same design from another vendor?